After your Microblading procedure, clients MUST follow these instructions:
- Within 2 hours after the procedure, clean brows using a q-tip and lightly moisten with distilled or cooled downed boiling water. Gently wipe away the old healing balm and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish liquid) that may have built up. Lightly pat dry with tissue and using a new q-tip, re-apply healing balm to the brows.
- Make sure to apply a light layer of healing balm morning and night to brows for at least 5-7 days.
- Do not over apply healing balm.
- Do not immerse brow area in water for 14 days. When showering, make sure to avoid face area. When cleaning or washing face, make sure to avoid brows and clean around it.
- Do not put makeup on the brow area for a minimum of 10 days. Microbladed area is an open wound, using makeup may cause infections.
- Brow area will feel slightly itchy as it heals and will start to lightly scab over. Do not peel or pick at the scabs as this can affect the outcome and pigmentation.
- Do not go swimming, tanning or into saunas for at least 14 days.
- No face scrubs or chemical peels at least 2 weeks after.
Who is not suitable for the Microblading procedure?
Microblading is not suitable for the following candidates:
- Using Accutane
- Have heart conditions or using heart medications
- Have diabetes (will require a physician’s note)
- Have skin disease or irritations
- Have had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
- Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
- Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.
- Pregnant or nursing clients who want to microblade can be done at your own discretion. We suggest discussing with your doctor first. Microblading is still considered a tattoo, and just like with wine or sushi consumption, it is a personal choice to do so during this period.
What if I do not like it?
As with all cosmetic procedures, individuals should not make their choices lightly. We always recommend clients do their research, understand the procedure and compare different artists’ work and portfolio when making their decisions. Our brow technicians will do their utmost to shape and style the eyebrows to the clients satisfaction prior to the procedure. Every effort will be made to achieve an even appearance, but please realize our faces are never perfectly symmetrical. Uneven appearance can be fixed during the touch up session. Pigment discoloration and color correction can also be fixed during the the touch up session. Microbladed brows will eventually fade away if no additional touch ups are done.
Still have more questions?
Should you still have more questions or inquiries, feel free to give us a shout at 702 761-0095 or email us at email@example.com
Patch tests should be performed 5-7 days prior.